Jump to content

Recommended Posts

40k

Hi everyone, if I don't create too much trouble, can I ask you how I could remove FoxFS from my client's sources? I would like to modify them in order to use the usual two extensions mode.

 

Thanks a lot for your help, sorry if maybe it's a silly question.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24436-how-to-remove-foxfs-archiver-v25/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.