Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I do not understand this error, in addition I have gcc49 and here I am showing some funny gcc48. Anyone know what's going on?

 

/usr/local/bin/ld: .obj/ClientManagerPlayer.o: undefined reference to symbol '_Znaj@@GLIBCXX_3.4'
//usr/local/lib/gcc48/libstdc++.so.6: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [Makefile:51: ../db] Error 1

 

My makefile: https://pastebin.com/HMjsRRdY

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24410-problem-compile-db-with-gcc49-and-c11/
Share on other sites

You are missing linking to gcc's libstd, that'd be actually included in your compiler flags. That's the first issue.

Either you change to g++49 for toolset (which should include the std) or you add it as compiler flags. Otherwise you cannot utilize c++11.

 

The second isn't that important but you'd check your Depend file. I'm pretty sure that this does not match with more recent gcc versions.

  • Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.