Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : XXX

I have a little problem when I export a character from 3ds max to gr2.

 

When I export the character as usual everything is fine, except for this:

 

Before: f68cd3710e264b2fbb826e7a6bb50995.png

After: 321d9881aacf07567dd965f3b632d865.png

 

And here you can see it with movement:

https://metin2.download/picture/TfNJdIhFRJe7ojJrv341toXIrkd1hpLl/.gif

https://metin2.download/picture/By0MdzneS13M4IG376MVx46Ely2M3BUe/.gif

 

I've tried several things, but none seems to solve the problem.

 

Does anyone have any idea what it could be? I'm sure it will be some box in granny's exporter, but I can't find out which could be the responsible one.

 

Thank you very much for your time!

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.