Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi friend..

 

i have a problem with packet header.

 

in my client i recive a NOT EXISTENT header.

8bc188936c4a418cdf17bdfe527eb5c0.png

 

 

when do I get this error?

 

b7726e63989736eedee53e3125e0de2f.png

 

In packet.h /srver/client is same !

1ff3d57e30f8b42a33b1fb5ce4440bef.png

same at: TPacketGCLoginFailure (length of char is 8+1 -srv+client)

910121a9c67a67b964bae3a2c7341877.png

I have disable _IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION_

I dont understand why i recive the 173(random number) ,when the server sends 5(HEADER_GC_ESUAT_CONECT)

 

I also checked header 3 and everything seems ok

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24335-phantom-unknown-packet-header/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.