Accept shutdown p2p command

Hi everyone, I have my beta server.

But I've been around for 2 months with this, and I don't know how to fix it

SYSERR: Jul  5 05:52:32 :: socket_accept: accept: Software caused connection abort (fd 13)
SYSERR: Jul  5 06:06:33 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 71, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 179, fd: 18
SYSERR: Jul  5 06:06:34 :: Analyze: Accept shutdown p2p command from 183.136.225.45.

I put the 3 lines because they are usually accompanied. (Always)

I've tested with firewall and some guides in this forum, but none of them fix it.

I would be willing to pay for the solution, a greeting and thanks!

Discord: [ADM]Rusef#9402

There are two very important things on how to solve p2p shutdown commands:

First: Make sure p2p ports are blocked from external access. This is VERY important and with your firewall you can block those things.

Generally I'd recommend NOT posting Ip-Adresses here. But you'd check the one if it's your machine's ip or someone else. If it's someone else then your firewall isn't set up properly and someone just sent you a shutdown command via p2p port.

Second: Block external p2p commands via source. You can do that quite easy. Just discard commands sent from external ip addresses. I think there are also tutorials about this, if not, just lemme know and I'll post a solution here.

I recommend doing both to add the best layer of defense. Packets can be spoofed though so the best approach would be to add a special key to the packet and check if it's the valid key. If it's not, then the server will discard the p2p packet entirely. This will also render any external attempts useless since those kids won't even know you've changed your packet structure. And even if we assume they do know the new packet structure.. Then they'd have to guess the password AND spoof packets.

Additionally, use PF as your firewall with antispoof.

Edited by Vanilla
  • Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

On 7/5/2020 at 4:14 PM, Vanilla said:

There are two very important things on how to solve p2p shutdown commands:

First: Make sure p2p ports are blocked from external access. This is VERY important and with your firewall you can block those things.

Generally I'd recommend NOT posting Ip-Adresses here. But you'd check the one if it's your machine's ip or someone else. If it's someone else then your firewall isn't set up properly and someone just sent you a shutdown command via p2p port.

Second: Block external p2p commands via source. You can do that quite easy. Just discard commands sent from external ip addresses. I think there are also tutorials about this, if not, just lemme know and I'll post a solution here.

I recommend doing both to add the best layer of defense. Packets can be spoofed though so the best approach would be to add a special key to the packet and check if it's the valid key. If it's not, then the server will discard the p2p packet entirely. This will also render any external attempts useless since those kids won't even know you've changed your packet structure. And even if we assume they do know the new packet structure.. Then they'd have to guess the password AND spoof packets.

Additionally, use PF as your firewall with antispoof.

I've already tried, but I'm a novice on the subject.

A tutorial would be nice
is that I have been with this problem for 2 months,
I would like these methods, I pay for it
Thank you very much for the reply