Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 years later...

I have the .mde and the .mse next to each other however this does not really work..
I have the correct EFFECT_REFINED + (the number of the enum value) in the playersettingmodule.py
I applied the effect on InstanceBase.cpp (considering the item's vnum) with no luck..
Do I miss something?
Does those files have a prefix path or something?
Like if I put them on the wrong path (think about the granny texture) will not find them at all?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24238-effect-weapons/#findComment-164702
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.