Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : 40k

Hi, Devs!

Sorry English

is more important.
I am entering the game and after a few minutes I am taking DC. between 5 to 10 minutes

This error only happens in the city ?

 

Syserr:

SYSERR: Jun  4 02:31:34 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 1208

SYSERR: Jun  4 02:31:52 :: ReadVnumMapper: dragon_soul_table.txt need VnumMapper.
SYSERR: Jun  4 02:31:52 :: Boot: cannot load DragonSoulTable: locale/germany/dragon_soul_table.txt

 

db

No error syserr

 

Strange that some characters are normal and others are taking dc. I am testing everyone myself.

 


Other question
PTS full spammer o/

hKnosvO.png

 


Thanks
By Lost

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24035-dc-player-between-5-to-10-minutes/
Share on other sites

  • Premium
bool DragonSoulTable::ReadVnumMapper()
{
    std::string stName;

    // Group VnumMapper Reading.
    CGroupNode* pGroupNode = m_pLoader->GetGroup("vnummapper");

    if (NULL == pGroupNode)
    {
        sys_err ("dragon_soul_table.txt need VnumMapper.");
        return false;
    }

 

    sys_log(0, "LoadLocaleFile: DragonSoulTable: %s", szDragonSoulTableFileName);
    if (!DSManager::instance().ReadDragonSoulTableFile(szDragonSoulTableFileName))
    {
        sys_err("cannot load DragonSoulTable: %s", szDragonSoulTableFileName);
        thecore_shutdown();
        return;
    }

 

  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 3:06 PM, WeedHex said:

bool DragonSoulTable::ReadVnumMapper()
{
    std::string stName;

    // Group VnumMapper Reading.
    CGroupNode* pGroupNode = m_pLoader->GetGroup("vnummapper");

    if (NULL == pGroupNode)
    {
        sys_err ("dragon_soul_table.txt need VnumMapper.");
        return false;
    }

 


    sys_log(0, "LoadLocaleFile: DragonSoulTable: %s", szDragonSoulTableFileName);
    if (!DSManager::instance().ReadDragonSoulTableFile(szDragonSoulTableFileName))
    {
        sys_err("cannot load DragonSoulTable: %s", szDragonSoulTableFileName);
        thecore_shutdown();
        return;
    }

 

 

 

Corrected the errors of sysser thanks. However I am still taking DC and now without error in syserr. It happens in 10 minutes. I noticed that when I log in the loginlog2 table it says invalid login.

 

See the example:

wUuiZxk.png

 

 

Thank you For your attention.
@WeedHex

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
4 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

Are you sure you don't have file game.core in the core of city?

loginlog2 is normal.

 

 

my example:

 


It is not the same in virtualbox only in VPS. using the same file and the same client.

Edited by ByLost
  • Premium
24 minutes ago, ByLost said:

 

 

my example:

 


It is not the same in virtualbox only in VPS. using the same file and the same client.

You need someone help in your PC. I can't help i'm sorry.

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.