[Metin2.us] Watery Cavern

Go to solution Solved by Gurgarath,

Version of Files : 40K

1. Description of the problem / Question :

Hello, I have been loking for these exile cave files in metin2.us for a long time. I downloaded many client files, but I could not find all their files. Dou you any help? 

Screen;spacer.png 

Thanks
 burakhangunduz 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 1

1 minute ago, Sonitex said:

This should help you out ?

I know it's a 2009 client. I downloaded and opened the season2 and season1 packages. When I throw it on my own files, it still gives the image of the current cave. I guess it doesn't give me the image because it pulled from server_attr.

• Smile Tear 1

• Forum Moderator
  • Solution

Hey!

I completely forgot that Metin2.us has disabled all kind of lightning effect from this map! Thank you for remembering me, however, I don't know if it is near intentional or not, all effects are greyed out, hence the "bland" color of the watery cave.

QdWKwRI.png

You should find everything you need in this pack :

This is the hidden content, please

Greetings :D

Edited by Gurgarath
Fixing typo
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 1

Gurgarath
coming soon

On 07.05.2020 at 17:35, Gurgarath said:

Hey!

Metin2.us'un bu haritadaki her türlü yıldırım etkisini devre dışı bıraktığını tamamen unuttum! Beni hatırladığınız için teşekkür ederim, ancak kasıtlı olup olmadığını bilmiyorum, tüm efektler grileşir, bu nedenle sulu mağaranın "yumuşak" rengi.

QdWKwRI.png

Bu pakette ihtiyacınız olan her şeye ince ayar yapmalısınız:

This is the hidden content, please

Selamlar : D

Thank you buddy. I already pulled these files from the 2009 client version. But what should I fine-tune these files? Because when I delete the old ones and discard these files, my game remains on the loading screen. I would be glad if you elaborate, because I have been looking for the full file version or description for months.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Dislove 1

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, burakhangunduz66 said:

Thank you buddy. I already pulled these files from the 2009 client version. But what should I fine-tune these files? Because when I delete the old ones and discard these files, my game remains on the loading screen. I would be glad if you elaborate, because I have been looking for the full file version or description for months.

Post the "syserr" here but it's just a matter of a few files and shouldn't cause any problems. Maybe with atlasinfo but I don't think the map differs from the old one

Gurgarath
coming soon

1 hour ago, Gurgarath said:

Burada "syserr" yayınlayın ama bu sadece birkaç dosya meselesidir ve herhangi bir soruna neden olmamalıdır. Belki atlasinfo ile ama haritanın eskisinden farklı olduğunu düşünmüyorum

My friend, thank you so much. For some reason, the files I took were not. And I was shooting exactly the same files. Thank you very much for the files you uploaded and discarded.

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 1