Lag during a war with 20 players

Version of Files : 40k

Hi.

[[ It is a template to help you with your problem... ]]

1. Description of the problem / Question : When 20 or more players are hitting each other, the server is lag in its actions, for example when writing or doing damage it responds after 2 or 3 seconds.

2. SysErr ( Client / Server ) / SysLog ( Server )

There is no error that could have linked to the problem, during the war I checked the files and there is nothing that can cause it

3. How to reproduce it ?

Since players started hitting each other in large amounts this happens, but in small amounts or duels it does not happen

4. Screenshots ?

I do not have any at the moment, if necessary I will add it

Thanks

Hello, both me and some friends who share the same source / resources for our servers, we had the same problem, we managed to normalize for the moment, but it's still not perfect, I don't even know if they are the best measures, but for the moment, it was our only way out for this. (Even with well-configured dedicated, optimized MySQL etc etc, the problem was occurring)

1º - Macro Ingame (We had a macro available to players inside the client, we removed it)

2º - We apply to the two modifications / corrections below:

If you find out more, please share, so it will help other people!

• Love 1

57 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Hello, both me and some friends who share the same source / resources for our servers, we had the same problem, we managed to normalize for the moment, but it's still not perfect, I don't even know if they are the best measures, but for the moment, it was our only way out for this. (Even with well-configured dedicated, optimized MySQL etc etc, the problem was occurring)

1º - Macro Ingame (We had a macro available to players inside the client, we removed it)

2º - We apply to the two modifications / corrections below:

If you find out more, please share, so it will help other people!

Yes, what you have shared are good ideas to reduce fps drop when approaching a character, but I think my mistake goes beyond the FPS and the client side.

I have been looking for a long time on the subject and still cannot find anything that can find the cause, even having a large OVH machine that does not consume even 8% of processes per nucleus, this happens.

At the moment I am still looking, if I find something I will share it here, if any of the forum knows any possible cause or can give an indication of the problem it would be great

• Love 1