NAVICAT - How can I to connect two computers to the same server?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
10 hours ago, Ciprian said:

Hello guys,

I created a serverfile and client of metin2 on my pc and I want to connect the second pc at this data base use the NAVICAT SOFTWARE, could you  explain me how can I solve this problem?

Best regards.

From what you wrote above I suppose that you are using VirtualBox or other virtualization software which means you will have to connect your 2nd PC to the same network since it is not public.

Hi man,

On my PC I opened the VirtualBox, started the serverfiles and after that I login in Navicat, on my PC everything is ok. On the second PC I tried to connect at the IP of server in Navicat of MySQL, the IP adress on which the server is created. 

I readed on net that will be created a user on Navicat on the first PC where the server is running. I create a user for example mt2@the IP adress of second PC and I need to login from the second PC, where I insert at HOST the server IP and the password.

I need to connect from remote at Navicat of MySQL...