Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Contributor

Hello, I’m trying to find out how I could add animations in 3ds max, like I importing a costume and wanna add the animation wait.gr2 (as example)

I really don’t know how I could do it, maybe someone can help me..

Edited by Jawwad
wrong title

spacer.png

Full costume sets • Weapons • Mount and pets • And much more!

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23509-importing-animation-in-3ds-max/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Contributor
12 hours ago, North43 said:

someone maybe? 

Nobody wanna help mate :D 

Thanks, close the subject.

spacer.png

Full costume sets • Weapons • Mount and pets • And much more!

spacer.png

  • Contributor
6 hours ago, North43 said:

did you find a way? i managed to import gr2 into 3ds max and make renders but i would need some animations  so the models wont be in T pos

No, I still don't know how to import animations :(

spacer.png

Full costume sets • Weapons • Mount and pets • And much more!

spacer.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.