Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a problem with this machine, I can't drag and I can't upload files to wincsp, I've logged in with login root, but it won't let me either, could someone help me please?

 

Thanks in advance.

spacer.png

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23282-help-freebsd-112-and-121-permissions-denied/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Shogun said:

If you are logging in with an user named caboxes, you should upload your files in /home/caboxes, not in the system root.

not the same as a normal .vdi?  

 

is there any way to remove osboxes login and password and put another one?

Edited by Painter
10 hours ago, Shogun said:

I don't know what a vdi is, I run real servers. But the fact that you don't have root access to your own server sounds like a bad idea to me?

it is a freebsd of the osboxes page, I have already tried to do what you tell me, to pass files and it does not let me decompile them in the osboxes folder of this freebsd.

On 4/3/2020 at 4:19 PM, Painter said:

it is a freebsd of the osboxes page, I have already tried to do what you tell me, to pass files and it does not let me decompile them in the osboxes folder of this freebsd.

BEFORE DOING ANY OF THIS  RUN THE COMMAND "SUDO SU" TO SWITCH TO ROOT USER

cd /etc/ssh/ 

 

cp sshd_config sshd_config.orig
ee /etc/ssh/sshd_config

 

find "#PermitRootLogin no" and change to" PermitRootLogin yes "
/etc/rc.d/sshd restart
passwd

#solved

Edited by dealer69

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.