Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I have a little problem. I just implemented Offline shop by Great and the only problem I have is that if I put an item in the shop with price above 2.000.000.000 gold it will have or a random signed number or 0 gold. If I try to edit the price for that item after I opened the shop I can set the price I want without any problem. I think (but I'm not sure) the problem is in uicommon.py.

Every answer will be appreciated ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23113-price-above-2kkk-in-offline-shop/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.