Removing/Repositioning Guild Land NPC

Hi! 

As the title says, i'd like to remove/reposition some of the Guild Land NPC(the NPC you talk to buy a land to your guild). Since i'm using my own maps and index/coordinates, they are all over the maps i don't want to and in blocked zones.

Someone knows where i can change/delete this?

I've tried on both sources, removing the line where NPC is spawned, it works on removing the NPC from the map, but on client side, it still comes in the map. I tried removing those too, but it clears all the map, even from the "normal" NPC, myself, monster, etc.. (the map stays empty)

So i'd like to solve this in the best way, if possible where the info where this NPCs coordinates/location is. I've tried to find the file, seems like it's invisible.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: 

Yeah, sometimes i feel dumb. After reading what i wrote again, i was looking for a file but the solution is in player database > land don't remove all the lines or you will get an error starting the server, just change what you want from "YES" to "NO".

I always answer the things i post. I should post earlier so i don't waste a lot of time on this >.<

Topic can be closed.

Edited by displayjokes
Problem Solved
  • Love 1

It's all lies