FreeBSD12 error with game&db build

Go to solution Solved by WeedHex,

Hey! I've been trying for a week to go on source files. My server runs on VPS with FreeBSD 12 32bit. I've downloaded source files fixed to work with bsd 12. I was comparing them with kraizy.tgz files (not all just main part) and it was just the same in lines where error appears, so I reject the possibility of bugs in "fix" included in. I'm getting this error in game building:

castle.cpp:253:41: BattleArena.cpp:105:31: warning: illegal character encoding in string literal [-Winvalid-source-encoding]
                                        BroadcastNotice(LC_TEXT("<B8><F3><BD><BA><C5>͵<E9><C0><C7> <B0><F8><B0>ݱ<EE><C1><F6> 5<BA><D0> <B3><B2><BE>ҽ<C0><B4>ϴ<D9>!!!"));
                                                                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
./locale.hpp:11:34: note: expanded from macro 'LC_TEXT'
#define LC_TEXT(str) locale_find(str)
                                 ^~~
BattleArena.cpp:112:31: warning: illegal character encoding in string literal [-Winvalid-source-encoding]
                                        BroadcastNotice(LC_TEXT("<B8><F3><BD><BA><C5>͵<E9><C0><C7> <B0><F8><B0>ݱ<EE><C1><F6> 1<BA><D0> <B3><B2><BE>ҽ<C0><B4>ϴ<D9>!!!"));
                                                                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
                                 ^~~
BattleArena.cpp:122:31: warning: illegal character encoding in string literal [-Winvalid-source-encoding]
                                        BroadcastNotice(LC_TEXT("<B8><F3><BD><BA><C5>͵<E9><C0><CC> <BC><BA><C0><BB> <B0><F8><B0><DD><C7>ϱ<E2> <BD><C3><C0><DB><C7><U+07FD><C0><B4>ϴ<D9>."));
                                                                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
                                 ^~~

just about 366kB of error like that log for almost all files.

I was trying to force using gcc4.9 for compile by 

/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.gcc.mk

cd /usr/ports/devel/dconf && make clean

but nothing works... anyone can help me?