Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

Hello, new bigger dungeon is out! :) 
I had idea for this dungeon really long time, now i've finally made it. Do you like it? Let me know!

lD2bfab.jpg

 

Btw: More stuff in nightmare style are probably coming. I love that style :D

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Cry 1
  • Scream 1
  • Love 9

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21767-nightmare-dungeon/
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator

Noooo way ?
I am totally flashed ?
THIS IS AWESOME?

Minute: 6:04
When the cannon goes BOOMM - This love of detail is simply unbeatable.
Best 3D-Artist in the scene.

Yeah what should I say?
Amazing as always bro!! Great 3D-Stuff!!

P.S:
The monsters fit perfect!!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21767-nightmare-dungeon/#findComment-118267
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

Thank you guys! :) 
 

Quote

Minute: 6:04
When the cannon goes BOOMM - This love of detail is simply unbeatable.

Oh yeah, i love those details! 

The armors is going to be out tomorrow ?

Na obrázku může být: 1 osoba

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21767-nightmare-dungeon/#findComment-118315
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

Amazing work plechito!

One thing: Are you sure the last monster fits in the dungeon? Everything was so good until I saw it and I didn't think it fitted well.

I would've also liked a last dialogue with the priest, maybe him dying or something. Would've been an amazing way to end the dungeon after "betraying the trust of the player".

Just my 2 cents <__<

  • Love 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21767-nightmare-dungeon/#findComment-118401
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 3:56 PM, .plechito' said:

Hello, new bigger dungeon is out! :) 
I had idea for this dungeon really long time, now i've finally made it. Do you like it? Let me know!

lD2bfab.jpg

 

Btw: More stuff in nightmare style are probably coming. I love that style :D

cool  is it for free?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21767-nightmare-dungeon/#findComment-119164
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.