Jump to content

[C++] login prompt automatically change player name


Go to solution Solved by WeedHex,

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

When I log in to the game and choose a character,  always prompt: Please modify your name.

 I spent several days trying to find the reason, but I can't do it. 

Dear developer, please help me, thank you,

most Good wishes to you, thank you for your answer!

I found that the change_name of the player table is 0.
But in the input_login.cpp CharacterSelect function here c_r.players[pinfo->index].bChangeName is 1, in which case will cause this change, where is the associated code?

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium
  • Solution

typedef struct command_player_select
{
    BYTE    header;
    BYTE    index;
} TPacketCGPlayerSelect;

 

You fucked up something, index is 0, name is just 1 character.

-Packet problem

-Database problem

  • 4 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.