[Help]Server down

Hi guys I have 2 weeks since mi server at 24 hours is going down the auth soo the players cant login.

I dont know why I use game 2089M but never happened this to me I was searching to many thinks to repair thins but no results....

Sysser auth  tell this:

SYSERR: Feb 7 08:46:31 :: socket_connect: HOST 176.223.119.121:14002, could not connect.
SYSERR: Feb 7 08:46:31 :: socket_accept: accept: Software caused connection abort (fd 12)
SYSERR: Feb 7 08:46:31 :: heart_idle: losing 75 seconds. (lag occured)

Thanks

It's okay those lags appear when some connection for example db to game or game to game take too long.

Restart the Auth Server and make sure every ymir server check or expiration date is removed before you do so.

Also check if you get attacked and check if the connection to mysql and other connections are fine

• Love 1

It's okay those lags appear when some connection for example db to game or game to game take too long.

Restart the Auth Server and make sure every ymir server check or expiration date is removed before you do so.

Also check if you get attacked and check if the connection to mysql and other connections are fine

Can you tell how I make all that whit comands etc :D

Thanks

• Premium

ee /etc/ntpd.conf

uncomment:

restrict default ignore

As far as I know this should do it.

Could also try this next:

service ntpd stop

The first step is enough to secure against ntp attacks, if you disable ntpd you can't sync your server's clock automatically and this is a very good idea when you are running a metin2 server where the clock going off can cause big problems.