Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello, Gentlemen.

I installed the login rewards system, and then my map name doesn't show up automatically.

Under normal working conditions, when we log in, transfer, map name, will automatically display and disappear, I do not know whether I have damaged any files, please help me, thank you

360截图20190428152328713.jpg

 

  • Premium
23 hours ago, 2222102060 said:

My English is really bad. Did I say something inappropriate??1

Raylee is a moderator of this forum, when he uses #  means that's doing something about forum's rules.

in this case he moved your thread in the right section.

  • Love 1
  • Premium
6 hours ago, WeedHex said:

Raylee is a moderator of this forum, when he uses #  means that's doing something about forum's rules.

in this case he moved you thread in the right section.

thank you,It is the edition edition that I issue originally has a problem, I can correct, thank, look this problem is very thorny, does nobody know is how to return a responsibility?Or am I not clear enough?

  • Premium
Just now, ReFresh said:

@2222102060 You should learn English language a little bit more because we cannot understand you clearly, so we cannot help you.

ahah, Yes, Sir. I'll learn it now

  • Active+ Member
  • Solution

@2222102060 I'll tell you one thing. This is daily rewards system from @sema who is selling this system in services/coding section. Someone bought this system from him and published it for free, so if you want to solve your problem, you should contact him. I believe he will help you to fix your problems. But of course it won't be for free.

 

  • Love 2

I'll be always helpful!  😉

  • Premium
25 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

@2222102060 I'll tell you one thing. This is daily rewards system from @sema who is selling this system in services/coding section. Someone bought this system from him and published it for free, so if you want to solve your problem, you should contact him. I believe he will help you to fix your problems. But of course it won't be for free.

 

OK,I will contact him.thank you~

45 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

game.py

Did you add something there for this weird system?

Can you give me some details? Thank you

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.