Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, guys!

I'd like to create my own source and I have few questions for you, if someone could help me.

It's FreeBSD 12.0 (amd64) ok to start with? Or wich version of FreeBSD sould I use? Wich one is the more stable at the minute to compile and run an open source on it?

Do I have any advantages if I use these new things on the forum like clang-devel, c++2a and so on?

And wich source should I use for start? Does anyone know or did tryed a good and clean source?

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.