How can i block adding bonuses on a weapon

Assuming you are trying to make the so called "Weapons for Young Heroes" weapons, all you have to edit is your navicat records (or txts) as following:

• To add extra attributes as default, edit applytype/value0~2 where applytype = attribute ID and applyvalue = bonus value. WARNING: If those values are not 0, you will be overwrighting existing attributes. Assuming that applytype/value1 are available (0), set applytype1 = 15 (Critical hit) and applyvalue1 = 10.
  • To give the weapon the ability to have DSS/FKS, just set addon_type (in navicat/txt) at -1.
  • To prevent attribute adding, go to your source/char_item.cpp and search
    case USE_ADD_ATTRIBUTE :
    	if (ITEM_COSTUME == item2->GetType())
    	{
    		ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("속성을 변경할 수 없는 아이템입니다."));
    		return false;
    	}

and below this if-statement, add:

if (item2->GetVnum() == 300)
    {
    	ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("You cannot add any bonuses to this item."));
    	return false;
    }

assuming your item's vnum is 300 of course.

I hope you found this helpful.

Best regards

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Mind Rapist said:

Assuming you are trying to make the so called "Weapons for Young Heroes" weapons, all you have to edit is your navicat records (or txts) as following:

• To add extra attributes as default, edit applytype/value0~2 where applytype = attribute ID and applyvalue = bonus value. WARNING: If those values are not 0, you will be overwrighting existing attributes. Assuming that applytype/value1 are available (0), set applytype1 = 15 (Critical hit) and applyvalue1 = 10.
  • To give the weapon the ability to have DSS/FKS, just set addon_type (in navicat/txt) at -1.
  • To prevent attribute adding, go to your source/char_item.cpp and search

case USE_ADD_ATTRIBUTE :
    	if (ITEM_COSTUME == item2->GetType())
    	{
    		ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("속성을 변경할 수 없는 아이템입니다."));
    		return false;
    	}

and below this if-statement, add:

if (item2->GetVnum() == 300)
    {
    	ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("You cannot add any bonuses to this item."));
    	return false;
    }

assuming your item's vnum is 300 of course.

I hope you found this helpful.

Best regards

Thank you, the problem is DSS/FKS is fixed, for the first one let s say 13%, so i value1,2,3,4,5 for attack and magic attack add applytype0 = attack speed, applytype1= Attack %+; applytype2= 13% DSS but there s no place for crtikal chance. If i add -1 to addon type won’t it have random dss?

also, as i see on wiki they aren t random

Dude attack value/magic value are already set in other fields. The applytype/value0 are the fields for the attack speed and the rest are 0 in all the weapons by default. I believe you should use the applytype/value1 for critical hit (15) and applytype/value2 for DSS (72) since you only want a constant DSS value and not a random DSS/FKS.

7 hours ago, Mind Rapist said:

Dude attack value/magic value are already set in other fields. The applytype/value0 are the fields for the attack speed and the rest are 0 in all the weapons by default. I believe you should use the applytype/value1 for critical hit (15) and applytype/value2 for DSS (72) since you only want a constant DSS value and not a random DSS/FKS.

Also those weapons, even tho they have attack value, they also have Attack value %, which adds a percent of the players attack, that`s what i`m talking about, 4 more bonuses besides attack value/magic value