1 oră în urmă, B0ne a spus:

This is the hidden content, please

I do like in tutorial and I was careful to do not make somethink wrogn, I chek 2 times, but when I compile db I get this error in putty  . I Don't find a full tutorial and don't know where I shuld modify int in long long anymore. Can someone help me please?

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Sebyca1911:

I do like in tutorial and I was careful to do not make somethink wrogn, I chek 2 times, but when I compile db I get this error in putty  . I Don't find a full tutorial and don't know where I shuld modify int in long long anymore. Can someone help me please?

error is in lenght.h

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

16 hours ago, Sebyca1911 said:

I no to line 70 and to line 70 is GOLD_MAX=........, I put this number: 9000000000 an get that error. I'm sure I have to modify to long long but I don't know where, I do all from tutorial. 

Replace last 0 number to 1 and add LL... So 9000000001LL.

Hope I helped. 

iBeast

Acum 9 minute, .T4Ump a spus:

If you have problem pm me, im author all of them tutorials yang limit, because i shared it.

Ok so I have a new problem, I want to compile game and I get this error with long long in putty, and I don't know why becouse last time I can compile game, but now I want again. :-? Db compile well.

Untitled1.png

• Premium
12 minutes ago, Sebyca1911 said:

Ok so I have a new problem, I want to compile game and I get this error with long long in putty, and I don't know why becouse last time I can compile game, but now I want again. :-? Db compile well.

Untitled1.png

You forgot char_item SendMyShoPriceList or char.h

Guys. I'd like to ask a question as well. For me the yang limit is working fine a long time ago. The only problem is, i can't sell any item to an NPC for more than ~400m. The problem starts at the DB, from the txt proto, a wrong number goes to the SQL, however i made all the modifications. Everything else is fine. Anyone have a list from the files i have to edit? Once again, i have problem only with selling at NPC.

• Premium
1 hour ago, Traceur3RUN said:

guy, don't use Bigint 255 just Bigint 20

long long = 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 = 19 lenght

unsgned long long = 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 = 20 lenght

It has no effect in navicat.

Just now, .T4Ump said:

It has no effect in navicat.

but right, you can only set to 20 (y)

• 2 weeks later...