Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 hours ago, filippos- said:

I have metin2 GNS serverfiles.. what version of FreeBSD I need? and any link?Thanks..

also if someone can help me install the server I will pay him.:D

You can have any version of freebsd. Hit me up on skype: dany231999
I'll help you to set up a server.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19255-metin2-gns/#findComment-104602
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.