Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 1/3/2019 at 9:17 PM, asdajdja said:

I mean they look nice, but I feel like there is too much "Ace" vibes in there. Literally looks like the m1 he was showing off in one of his tutorial videos.

If you can, show this movie.
I edited the maps in my mind.
It is known that many people use these objects and may look similar.
Regards :)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19253-preview-edit-map1/page/2/#findComment-110424
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.