Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

Well, the GIF says it all... But, anyway, when I try to take an item from my Item-Shop storeroom to my inventory, I get DC. However, I can still enter the game again, and if I do that again, I go DC again...

Every syserr from client and server are clean.

Please, if anyone could help me I would be thankful. Thanks.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19142-item-mall-storage-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, kasko30 said:

try using launcher on debug mode and try debuging the game.core

How do I do that? :/ I don't know how can I find game.core, and I don't know how to use the launcher on debug mode. :/ Can you help me with that please?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19142-item-mall-storage-bug/#findComment-104096
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.