Fully untouched 34083 server files & DB

Rumor

There's no point in hiding the IP, anyone who makes a connection to your server (even if putting wrong login information at login screen) can see the IP of your server. Anyone can also resolve the domain name to an IP easily.

I got an error 

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif/

error_2.jpg

What permision do I need to give to install.sh in game ?

you need a normal user account (not root account) as the error indicates.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Hey i cant run this command:

0sxPfNy.png

You must create an other account on freebsd with comand adduser, as Shogun's said before on an other comment.

I created and it worked although it says when i do sh install.sh that i cannot do it in user.

Commands i write were:

su

adduser

chown -R metin2 .

ckunEIL.png

bAv7Nwm.png

And the error here:

vBBeUSA.png

Thx for all,

Frozen

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

i use these files with the vanilla core

i get this error in auth/autorun.txt

Log Offmysql_real_connect: Access denied for user 'metin2'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
   failed, retrying in 5 secondsmysql_real_connect: Access denied for user 'metin2'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
   failed, retrying in 5 secondsmysql_real_connect: Access denied for user 'metin2'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
   failed, retrying in 5 secondsSuccess PLAYER

i create the user "metin2" with the password "password" but that dont work

• Premium

i use these files with the vanilla core

i get this error in auth/autorun.txt

Log Offmysql_real_connect: Access denied for user 'metin2'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
   failed, retrying in 5 secondsSuccess PLAYER
i create the user "metin2" with the password "password" but that dont work

You have to set the correct user and password for your database in the CONFIG and conf.txt files.

Hello

I am from Turkey, i saw that files and i installed my server. But i have some problems. I transfered game and mysql and i write from putty "sh run.sh" and i see on putty screen "This script must not be run as root". Who can help me? If anybody want help me can add my skype: finishedversion

edit: i installed succesfully but i cant login to game. Sorry i have no info about pack. How can i login game? I need a pack right?

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.