Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a little problem.. 

When Auto elixir is working and I want to ride a mount  

				pc.mount(20115, 3600)

Elixir was turned off but the highlights is on..  If I want to use again I need reactivated..

If I would like to use with horse this problem is not standing up

Here is the potion's code

 

			if constInfo.IS_AUTO_POTION(itemVnum):
				metinSocket = [player.GetItemMetinSocket(slotNumber, j) for j in xrange(player.METIN_SOCKET_MAX_NUM)]
				if slotNumber >= player.INVENTORY_PAGE_SIZE * self.inventoryPageIndex: ## (e.g. 47(second page) >= 45 * 2; 47 >= 90 - false = bug)
					slotNumber -= player.INVENTORY_PAGE_SIZE * self.inventoryPageIndex ## (e.g. (third page) 93 -= 90 = 3 - true = fix)
					
				
				isActivated = 0 != metinSocket[0]
				if isActivated:
					self.wndItem.ActivateSlot(i)
					potionType = 0;
					if constInfo.IS_AUTO_POTION_HP(itemVnum):
						potionType = player.AUTO_POTION_TYPE_HP
					elif constInfo.IS_AUTO_POTION_SP(itemVnum):
						potionType = player.AUTO_POTION_TYPE_SP						
					
					usedAmount = int(metinSocket[1])
					totalAmount = int(metinSocket[2])					
					player.SetAutoPotionInfo(potionType, isActivated, (totalAmount - usedAmount), totalAmount, self.__InventoryLocalSlotPosToGlobalSlotPos(i))
				else:
					self.wndItem.DeactivateSlot(i)

 

  

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18984-auto-potion/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.