Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys.

 

I saw a lot of people on youtube using realtek pcie gbe family controller as bridged adapter in virtualbox.I get it thats its probably the best,but my PC only has Qualcomm Atheros one(look picture)

I tried installing realtek family controller but when i do it its just missing.I guess its probably because i have no more space for another network adapter,right ? 

Anyway i wanted to know if I have to have the one from realtek or i can use the one i have(Qualcomm Atheros).If installed realtek family controller aswell but its missing in network adapters.

+ If anyone knows the differences aswell.

Thank you !

adapters.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18950-virtual-box-network-adapter/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/3/2018 at 7:04 AM, tierrilopes said:

 

 

Im sorry but im really confused from this...I installed VMware workstation pro as you mentioned,and i donwloaded Fliege files as some guy mentioned they are awesome source for beginner.But looking at your tutorial,what is that ?And why are there 2 DL links in description ? Do  i get it like you burn source into freebsd ? I really dont know how to start with whole MT2 Server thing...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.