Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm seriously new to the metin2 both dev and also the game, but I have some really cool ideas, also I was working on another mmorpg project, which went quite well, and I have a few questions about the game compiling. I have got some source, which if I can understand correctly, contains the server (game, db) and the client, which can be compiled in vs, but the server ones, have to be compiled with freeBSD from what I have understood, which kinda doesn't make sense to me, so my question is, how can I effectively edit the files, and if I can eventually maybe compile the server source on Windows with gcc? In "my" source, there is a makefile for both the game and db and their respective libs, so how exactly should I compile them? I must say, I'm not bad in programming, but I have just never worked outside of VS, which is shame, I know, but I'm just unused to this.

 

Thanks a lot.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18938-compiling-the-server-source/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.