Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a "little" problem. If I want to allow OX only on CH1 (core2 or even core1) it wouldn't let me in because it would log me out of the game, so I need to allow OX on all cores of every channel. But if a player on Channel 2 join OX, there will be 2 OX's (OX on Channel 1 and OX on Channel 2). I want to make a single OX map on a single channel that can join everyone. I know that I can do that with game99. I tried that and removed OX (113) from every core and allowed it only on game99 but it doesn't work. Same with other maps like wedding map, guild war map etc.

What can I do? Thank you!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18934-channel1-channel2-maps/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.