Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi,

I'm a guy that enjoys to find and exploit vulnerabilities.

So far I've been able to clear a few accounts of their items, but I'm looking forward to made the whole process easier.

My question has to do with the fact that I know the username of a big metin2 gameforge partner and I want to bruteforce the password on the metin2.gameforge.com website.

How can I do that ? How would the bruteforce script for metin2.gameforge.com would look like ?

I've tried with Burp Suite but wasn't able to work it out.

  • Love 2

Life rips

__________________________

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18886-bruteforce-metin2gameforgecom/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.