Small Question about documentation graphical interface of python

Hello as you know Metin2 Client basicly runs as python code, Im starting at my journey in python and I have 1 question when i was creating my login interface I find that the graphical interface like background etc etc is a pythonscriptloader implemented in the ui.py the problem that is annoying me is that I dont find any documentation of the graphical changes likes horizontal_aligment etc etc 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
5 hours ago, Fenix2009 said:

Hello as you know Metin2 Client basicly runs as python code, Im starting at my journey in python and I have 1 question when i was creating my login interface I find that the graphical interface like background etc etc is a pythonscriptloader implemented in the ui.py the problem that is annoying me is that I dont find any documentation of the graphical changes likes horizontal_aligment etc etc 

Most of the stuff is custom made so you won't find any documentation.

Just look at the usecase and give a look at ui.py classes, most of the stuff you need is there.