Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello as you know Metin2 Client basicly runs as python code, Im starting at my journey in python and I have 1 question when i was creating my login interface I find that the graphical interface like background etc etc is a pythonscriptloader implemented in the ui.py the problem that is annoying me is that I dont find any documentation of the graphical changes likes horizontal_aligment etc etc 

 

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium
5 hours ago, Fenix2009 said:

Hello as you know Metin2 Client basicly runs as python code, Im starting at my journey in python and I have 1 question when i was creating my login interface I find that the graphical interface like background etc etc is a pythonscriptloader implemented in the ui.py the problem that is annoying me is that I dont find any documentation of the graphical changes likes horizontal_aligment etc etc 

 

Most of the stuff is custom made so you won't find any documentation.

Just look at the usecase and give a look at ui.py classes, most of the stuff you need is there.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.