Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

I have a little problem, my horse is not dying and has 100% of hp and stamina for 2 years :D

I tried to set the values of hp and stamina and horse_hp_droptime in database to 0 and horse is still alive.

If someone can help me I will be really glad.

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18601-horse-not-dying/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 6 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.