Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

I'm have a recent bug, and I don't know what can be causing it...

Since before yesterday it starting acting weird, I start the server and then when I select the character it sends me back to login page...

I'm using virtual box and loopback, it's just for me, not anyone else to connect, I've never had this bug...

Anyone can help?

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18554-character-select-kick/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Management
Just now, WeedHex said:

Syserr?  Client/Server

Clean...

I already found a workaround with the help of @Fazer.

Change on serverinfo.py the port for "first" to "game1" (where the maps start)

I haven't checked if it works teleporting or login on other maps...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18554-character-select-kick/#findComment-101267
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.