Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

I need to block buff button. I did it like block duel button tutorial. And tried to add it here:
And it does not work :/ can someone help me with it? I added only: && pkVictim->IsBlockMode(BLOCK_BUFF) to the code.

Spoiler

#ifdef ENABLE_REFLECT_BUFF_STAFF //GM BLOCK BUFF
	int pTableSkill[] = {94,95,96,109,110,111};	
	
	for (int i = 0; i < _countof(pTableSkill); i++)
	{
		if (dwVnum == pTableSkill[i] && GetGMLevel() > GM_PLAYER && pkVictim->IsBlockMode(BLOCK_BUFF))
		{
			pkVictim = this; // The skills you will reflect on you when you try to give a player a buff, use as you give yourself buff.
		}
	}
#endif
  
  char_skill.cpp

 

And here is one more problem:

self.blockButtonList[8].SetToggleDownEvent(self.__OnClickBlockBuffButton)

I can't do this down event ingame is here some limit for list???

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18232-how-to-make-block-buff-button/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active+ Member

I made it. But I'm asking for the code for block buff. And for why this toggle event don't work: self.blockButtonList[8].SetToggleDownEvent(self.__OnClickBlockBuffButton)

When I put [7] istead of [8] it's working.

I'll be always helpful!  😉

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.