Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, SiwyLeo said:

How to delete quest so that it doesn't show in game as well as the bonuses.

Do you mean deleting it from quest_list?
If yes, go to your "locale -> xy -> quest -> quest_list" and simply remove it  / comment it from list

If I helped you, do not forget to press "Thanks" button! 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18171-how-to-delete-quest/#findComment-99269
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, .Rise said:

Do you mean deleting it from quest_list?
If yes, go to your "locale -> xy -> quest -> quest_list" and simply remove it  / comment it from list

I did, I had a quest which gives bonuses when you login each day. Still gives bonuses.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18171-how-to-delete-quest/#findComment-99282
Share on other sites

  • Premium

Like said above, remove your quest from locale_list/quest_list or whatever the name is in your serverfiles.

Run your make.py/make.sh, it will delete the whole object folder and compile the quests that are in the locale_list/quest_list.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18171-how-to-delete-quest/#findComment-99296
Share on other sites

  • 5 years later...
  • Active+ Member

I've tried too, to remove some quests from "Quest" folder. But when I'm running the "Make.py" file I'm getting some errors in console telling me that the " file_name.quest" cannot be found. and the script stops. Some advices?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18171-how-to-delete-quest/#findComment-158871
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.