Sequence Generator

• Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

This is the hidden content, please
( GitHub )

I made a sequence generator script.

This python script automatically generates the sequence table for `EterLib\NetStream.cpp` (in `s_bSequenceTable`) and `game\src\sequence.cpp` (in `gc_abSequence`).

(the keys get changed every time you run the script)

A sequence table is just a simple random generated array with 16x2048 bytes between 0x0 and 0xfe.

Replacing the sequence table makes older/unwanted launchers unable to access the server.

• Metin2 Dev 74
  • Eyes 1
  • Dislove 2
  • Sad 1
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 20
  • Love 2
  • Love 35

• Honorable Member
15 minutes ago, Dobrescu Sebastian said:

Is this necessary? there are so many changes in packets and new systems, so no one can enter in with their launcher.

It's not necessary, but it's still something that can be done quite easily. Some servers though disable the whole sequence.

• Premium
5 minutes ago, tierrilopes said:

Maybe you just disabled the defines of it but forgot that theres a shit ton of SendSequence() stuff you need to deal with.

No need to disable all, just the function which check it. After, i have never had any problems with the server, and I did this one year ago.

• 3 years later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.