Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I have created new map using World Editor by RemiX.
I have this map: 
ctrlv.cz/eupY but I dont know how to add it into my Metin2 client and server. Can somebody help me, please?

I pay 5€ (after work).

Thank you.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17411-search-somebody-for-explain-about-mapping/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.