Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Developer

I can not sincerely see the error.

I think you mean the missing icons in the trade near gold and won (?).

If I'm right, send exchangedialog.py to uiscript or locale

My youtube channel  on which you can see my works here

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16971-error-grafico/#findComment-93408
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, riku11 said:

I can not sincerely see the error.

I think you mean the missing icons in the trade near gold and won (?).

If I'm right, send exchangedialog.py to uiscript or locale

 

This is the hidden content, please

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16971-error-grafico/#findComment-93431
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.