Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Every One

 
When I try to compile with my dum_proto for metin2 file I get this error:

h1lpewN.png

 

Could not start the program because MSVCP120.dll is not present on the computer.
To resolve this problem, try reinstalling the program.
I believe it is a problem of incompatibility of versions! 
Can someone give me a download for a dump_proto?
Thanks 
Best Regards

AllahPsico

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16637-dump_proto/
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2017 at 5:25 AM, xsonic said:

download the file and put it next to the DUMP_PROTO Like this 

150302630430771.png

Hello
I did as you told me but unfortunately nothing happens ...
I inserted the file you linked to me in the dump_proto but the error continues ... why? 
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16637-dump_proto/#findComment-91937
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.