Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Hello and I found you, I want to make a small table to include a few buttons with different functions, for example the "import x" function, I do not know how to make the table, if you can be a little help being grateful. Like the table to have the hide / show function. Just one pattern, one example. Thank you :)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16603-python-help-board/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium
On 8/13/2017 at 11:54 PM, h0p said:

 

Hello and I found you, I want to make a small table to include a few buttons with different functions, for example the "import x" function, I do not know how to make the table, if you can be a little help being grateful. Like the table to have the hide / show function. Just one pattern, one example. Thank you :)

You have all you need into your uiscript for the board.

self.Button.SetEvent(ui.__mem_func__(self.Doit)) #give the child a function

def Doit(self):
    import blabla 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16603-python-help-board/#findComment-91801
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.