Disconnect (DESC::~DESC) Problem

Hi, I have a problem with 

if (m_lpCharacter)
	{
		m_lpCharacter->Disconnect("DESC::~DESC");
		m_lpCharacter = NULL;
	}

When my character log in automatically is disconnect

My server is working in Windows (Game and DB is in release) (This only happen in release, in debug works perfectly)

Game.exe image

392a319bc831e8ad65ce174882d1972f.png

DB.exe image

aae5617788620811ca626dd5437f2397.png

Game.exe (AUTH) image

392a319bc831e8ad65ce174882d1972f.png

I hope someone can help me to find the error.

If you need more information, please leave it in the comments.

Thanks.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Premium

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms740668(v=vs.85).aspx

WSAECONNRESET

Connection reset by peer.

An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. This normally results if the peer application on the remote host is suddenly stopped, the host is rebooted, the host or remote network interface is disabled, or the remote host uses a hard close (see setsockopt for more information on the SO_LINGER option on the remote socket). This error may also result if a connection was broken due to keep-alive activity detecting a failure while one or more operations are in progress. Operations that were in progress fail with WSAENETRESET. Subsequent operations fail with WSAECONNRESET.

• Love 1

hace 11 minutos, Fleon dijo:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms740668(v=vs.85).aspx

WSAECONNRESET

Connection reset by peer.

An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. This normally results if the peer application on the remote host is suddenly stopped, the host is rebooted, the host or remote network interface is disabled, or the remote host uses a hard close (see setsockopt for more information on the SO_LINGER option on the remote socket). This error may also result if a connection was broken due to keep-alive activity detecting a failure while one or more operations are in progress. Operations that were in progress fail with WSAENETRESET. Subsequent operations fail with WSAECONNRESET.

thanks, i will search how to fix it, i tried disconnecting windows firewall, and some others stuff but still without fix it.

I read that maybe a program is blocking the conexion or something like that the server refused the connect right?

• Premium

I dont know what you have added to your window source but this can be the solution in most cases:

This error may also result if a connection was broken due to keep-alive activity detecting a failure while one or more operations are in progress.

You can even return the string of the error by using FormatMessage into the GetLastError func that is triggering that 10054 code

you have a code sample in the ms documentation https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms679351(v=vs.85).aspx