Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I was wondering where i can find the file/part of code which handles the TEXT, TEXTTAIL OF mobs. I want to append a Level to it.

So Current Mob is Mob name like that:

Xkc9eab.png

But i want this:

r1vHgab.png

I want to add the level in front of mobs names (like users have level in front of their name).

I don't want the solution, i just want the FILE which has the mob name and i will add it alone if u are too lazy to share code.

Just a name of file isn't too hard so please help me!

Thanks

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16518-change-mob-name-text/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.