Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management
4 minutes ago, dosik202 said:

I also tried to change, you need to do a lot of actions, try to take some kind of binary on version 9, and check with it, I can only wish you patience and good luck. If you succeed, I will consider you a good developer

From what I see on this topic: 

DirectX 9 has some problems with textures and minimap, I don't know if it's the best option to upgrade it...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/page/2/#findComment-90048
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, charparodar said:

From what I see on this topic: 

DirectX 9 has some problems with textures and minimap, I don't know if it's the best option to upgrade it...

On my old binaries everything is fine with DirectX9, but my new ones on version 8, and this is the problem with the text

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/page/2/#findComment-90049
Share on other sites

  • Management
Just now, dosik202 said:

On my old binaries everything is fine with DirectX9, but my new ones on version 8, and this is the problem with the text

Then I'll se what I can do...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/page/2/#findComment-90050
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Management
33 minutes ago, niokio said:

Hi, i found how fixed your problem, its very easy. Change on Visual Studio your platform to the same, only with "_xp". For example you use "vc120", you need change to "vc120_xp".
Good luck: D

I use vc141 (VS 2017) I removed Windows XP support, I don't want anything to do with Windows XP (I tried with Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 and it's working)

This bug just happens sometimes, doesn't happen always, but now I use 1280x720 and don't have this bug anymore...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/page/2/#findComment-90986
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.