• Management

Hello,

My text on client is all messed up:

Dvl0mtiKS3_5PPeAQEF5VA.png

z70NxqdZRr_UuQODTrFNaw.png

EhRS4_syTlajHPs_iP9PmA.png

This just started happening today, I already restarted my client dozens of times and keeps the same...

What is wrong?

Thanks

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

• Management
21 hours ago, ѕeмa™ said:

hmm try change IME (config.exe), i had that problem with my old laptop once, and updating drivers (graphic card) was solved, so try it.

After a few restarts on the computer I got it to work, but I also changed the IME option... I'm always checking for updates for my graphics card (Intel on CPU + GTX 960M) so they are always updated for the other games...

Thanks anyway :D

raw

raw

• Management
Just now, dosik202 said:

Go along the path in the binary extern/include. There you will see, you can also show the screen here.

I believe it's 8, every file directx related have d3d8*.h

_kMlpLAWSga90xgSJDD-YA.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev

raw

raw

1 minute ago, charparodar said:

I believe it's 8, every file directx related have d3d8*.h

_kMlpLAWSga90xgSJDD-YA.png

Well, I thought so. Change the version of DirectX to 9. I do not know how to change, but maybe someone knows, ask at the forum, if you find out how to do it, let me know, I'll do it myself.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

On 28.06.2017 at 10:19 PM, charparodar said:

BUMP

This bug is back... It was solved by himself, but now it's back and I don't know what is the problem...

This error is only for the resolution of 1366x768, on the rest of the resolution everything is fine, so this problem will not be either if you reboot your laptop completely. The given error only on laptops, I think though than that to you has helped. Would not mind Like me^^

• Management
1 minute ago, dosik202 said:

This error is only for the resolution of 1366x768, on the rest of the resolution everything is fine, so this problem will not be either if you reboot your laptop completely. The given error only on laptops, I think though than that to you has helped. Would not mind Like me^^

I use 1920x1080 and I have this error until I restart my computer after playing cs go, on 800x600 I never have this problem...

raw

raw

• Management
Just now, dosik202 said:

So in other resolutions you should be fine, including a full screen without a window

I don't use Fullscreen, but with 800x600 on window mode I have no bug...

Btw, I tried to change DirectX 8 to 9, but I couldn't, there's a lot (really, a lot) things to change, and some functions are not compatible and some types are not declared on DirectX 9...

raw

raw

• Management
Just now, dosik202 said:

The error should only be on the last resolution, in your case it's 1920x1080. I'm 99% sure that the error is related to DirectX8, you need to update it to version 9, try

I edited the post, maybe you didn't saw it...

Btw, I tried to change DirectX 8 to 9, but I couldn't, there's a lot (really, a lot) things to change, and some functions are not compatible and some types are not declared on DirectX 9...

raw

raw