Jump to content
Maintenance ×
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

Bug with text


Karbust

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Web Developer
21 hours ago, ѕeмa™ said:

hmm try change IME (config.exe), i had that problem with my old laptop once, and updating drivers (graphic card) was solved, so try it.

After a few restarts on the computer I got it to work, but I also changed the IME option... I'm always checking for updates for my graphics card (Intel on CPU + GTX 960M) so they are always updated for the other games...

Thanks anyway :D

QJ0orbR.png

Metin2 Icon Database

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Web Developer

I have DirectX 12 version on my computer, but I noticed that this bug just happens after I play CS GO and if I'm in windowed mode with max resolution, until I restart the computer...

QJ0orbR.png

Metin2 Icon Database

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, charparodar said:

How can I check that, and if I have DirectX 8, how can I upgrade to 9?

Thank you

Go along the path in the binary extern/include. There you will see, you can also show the screen here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Web Developer
Just now, dosik202 said:

Go along the path in the binary extern/include. There you will see, you can also show the screen here.

I believe it's 8, every file directx related have d3d8*.h

_kMlpLAWSga90xgSJDD-YA.png

QJ0orbR.png

Metin2 Icon Database

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, charparodar said:

I believe it's 8, every file directx related have d3d8*.h

_kMlpLAWSga90xgSJDD-YA.png

Well, I thought so. Change the version of DirectX to 9. I do not know how to change, but maybe someone knows, ask at the forum, if you find out how to do it, let me know, I'll do it myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 28.06.2017 at 10:19 PM, charparodar said:

BUMP

This bug is back... It was solved by himself, but now it's back and I don't know what is the problem...

This error is only for the resolution of 1366x768, on the rest of the resolution everything is fine, so this problem will not be either if you reboot your laptop completely. The given error only on laptops, I think though than that to you has helped. Would not mind Like me^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Web Developer
1 minute ago, dosik202 said:

This error is only for the resolution of 1366x768, on the rest of the resolution everything is fine, so this problem will not be either if you reboot your laptop completely. The given error only on laptops, I think though than that to you has helped. Would not mind Like me^^

I use 1920x1080 and I have this error until I restart my computer after playing cs go, on 800x600 I never have this problem...

QJ0orbR.png

Metin2 Icon Database

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
22 minutes ago, charparodar said:

I use 1920x1080 and I have this error until I restart my computer after playing cs go, on 800x600 I never have this problem...

Show the parameters in the config.exe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Web Developer
Just now, dosik202 said:

So in other resolutions you should be fine, including a full screen without a window

I don't use Fullscreen, but with 800x600 on window mode I have no bug...

Btw, I tried to change DirectX 8 to 9, but I couldn't, there's a lot (really, a lot) things to change, and some functions are not compatible and some types are not declared on DirectX 9...

QJ0orbR.png

Metin2 Icon Database

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, charparodar said:

I don't use Fullscreen, but with 800x600 on window mode I have no bug...

The error should only be on the last resolution, in your case it's 1920x1080. I'm 99% sure that the error is related to DirectX8, you need to update it to version 9, try

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Web Developer
Just now, dosik202 said:

The error should only be on the last resolution, in your case it's 1920x1080. I'm 99% sure that the error is related to DirectX8, you need to update it to version 9, try

I edited the post, maybe you didn't saw it...

Quote

Btw, I tried to change DirectX 8 to 9, but I couldn't, there's a lot (really, a lot) things to change, and some functions are not compatible and some types are not declared on DirectX 9...

 

QJ0orbR.png

Metin2 Icon Database

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, charparodar said:

I edited the post, maybe you didn't saw it...

 

I also tried to change, you need to do a lot of actions, try to take some kind of binary on version 9, and check with it, I can only wish you patience and good luck. If you succeed, I will consider you a good developer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Web Developer
4 minutes ago, dosik202 said:

I also tried to change, you need to do a lot of actions, try to take some kind of binary on version 9, and check with it, I can only wish you patience and good luck. If you succeed, I will consider you a good developer

From what I see on this topic: 

DirectX 9 has some problems with textures and minimap, I don't know if it's the best option to upgrade it...

QJ0orbR.png

Metin2 Icon Database

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


  • Activity

    1. 3

      Back to the Dungeon System 7, 8, 9th Floor Problem

    2. 3

      Back to the Dungeon System 7, 8, 9th Floor Problem

    3. 3

      Back to the Dungeon System 7, 8, 9th Floor Problem

    4. 0

      Some mobs dont drop items

    5. 3

      Back to the Dungeon System 7, 8, 9th Floor Problem

    6. 691

      [Group] Daily Music - Share your favorite!

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.