Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

My text on client is all messed up:

Dvl0mtiKS3_5PPeAQEF5VA.png

z70NxqdZRr_UuQODTrFNaw.png

EhRS4_syTlajHPs_iP9PmA.png

This just started happening today, I already restarted my client dozens of times and keeps the same...

What is wrong?

Thanks

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/
Share on other sites

  • Management
21 hours ago, ѕeмa™ said:

hmm try change IME (config.exe), i had that problem with my old laptop once, and updating drivers (graphic card) was solved, so try it.

After a few restarts on the computer I got it to work, but I also changed the IME option... I'm always checking for updates for my graphics card (Intel on CPU + GTX 960M) so they are always updated for the other games...

Thanks anyway :D

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/#findComment-89932
Share on other sites

  • Management

I have DirectX 12 version on my computer, but I noticed that this bug just happens after I play CS GO and if I'm in windowed mode with max resolution, until I restart the computer...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/#findComment-90029
Share on other sites

  • Management
Just now, dosik202 said:

Go along the path in the binary extern/include. There you will see, you can also show the screen here.

I believe it's 8, every file directx related have d3d8*.h

_kMlpLAWSga90xgSJDD-YA.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/#findComment-90033
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, charparodar said:

I believe it's 8, every file directx related have d3d8*.h

_kMlpLAWSga90xgSJDD-YA.png

Well, I thought so. Change the version of DirectX to 9. I do not know how to change, but maybe someone knows, ask at the forum, if you find out how to do it, let me know, I'll do it myself.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/#findComment-90034
Share on other sites

On 28.06.2017 at 10:19 PM, charparodar said:

BUMP

This bug is back... It was solved by himself, but now it's back and I don't know what is the problem...

This error is only for the resolution of 1366x768, on the rest of the resolution everything is fine, so this problem will not be either if you reboot your laptop completely. The given error only on laptops, I think though than that to you has helped. Would not mind Like me^^

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/#findComment-90037
Share on other sites

  • Management
1 minute ago, dosik202 said:

This error is only for the resolution of 1366x768, on the rest of the resolution everything is fine, so this problem will not be either if you reboot your laptop completely. The given error only on laptops, I think though than that to you has helped. Would not mind Like me^^

I use 1920x1080 and I have this error until I restart my computer after playing cs go, on 800x600 I never have this problem...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/#findComment-90038
Share on other sites

  • Management
Just now, dosik202 said:

So in other resolutions you should be fine, including a full screen without a window

I don't use Fullscreen, but with 800x600 on window mode I have no bug...

Btw, I tried to change DirectX 8 to 9, but I couldn't, there's a lot (really, a lot) things to change, and some functions are not compatible and some types are not declared on DirectX 9...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/#findComment-90043
Share on other sites

Just now, charparodar said:

I don't use Fullscreen, but with 800x600 on window mode I have no bug...

The error should only be on the last resolution, in your case it's 1920x1080. I'm 99% sure that the error is related to DirectX8, you need to update it to version 9, try

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/#findComment-90044
Share on other sites

  • Management
Just now, dosik202 said:

The error should only be on the last resolution, in your case it's 1920x1080. I'm 99% sure that the error is related to DirectX8, you need to update it to version 9, try

I edited the post, maybe you didn't saw it...

Quote

Btw, I tried to change DirectX 8 to 9, but I couldn't, there's a lot (really, a lot) things to change, and some functions are not compatible and some types are not declared on DirectX 9...

 

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/#findComment-90045
Share on other sites

Just now, charparodar said:

I edited the post, maybe you didn't saw it...

 

I also tried to change, you need to do a lot of actions, try to take some kind of binary on version 9, and check with it, I can only wish you patience and good luck. If you succeed, I will consider you a good developer

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16075-bug-with-text/#findComment-90046
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.