Problem with flame dungeon monsters

Go to solution Solved by PACI,

• Management

Hello,

I'm having a problem only with the flame dungeon monsters:

Sva4vHR.jpg

This is only happens with this monsters, if I use a poly I can see the original textures.

What is happening, who can help me please?

Thanks

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

• Premium

yeah, definitely mob_color.

• Love 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Management

Thank you all!

It was an extra column added after I used the data from the last GF update package posted at this board, it had a column near the DamMultiplier with a name, I forgot to remove it, I only removed the ScalePct and resist bleeding.

5 hours ago, Galet said:

Sure, your mob_color field is messy. Be carefull when taking mob_proto or unpacking it, you'll always need to edit them or at least check every columns.

I use only txt and then use the dump_proto.exe to convert to the client...

• Love 1

raw

raw

• Premium

Yeah this is what I say. You need to unpack mob_proto from Official to get it, or if you don't know how to do it you have to take it from people releasing it. Then what I told you was to adapt it or at least check the columns because they're messy. Some fields are missing, other ones are inverted and so on.

Have a nice day :)