Maintenance ×

Legendary Skills Assassin Daggers Concept by Heur

Heur

1 hour ago, Adrian2 said:

Someone did it! Copied files from Lycan into ninja! 

Hell yeah!

You probably don't know the character's skills even, what the hell m8. There is nothing that is the same as Lycans.

• Premium
19 hours ago, Heur said:

You probably don't know the character's skills even, what the hell m8. There is nothing that is the same as Lycans.

Yeah I don't. Never saw Lycan or NInja skills in life. I didn't even played metin in my life! Sorry for my not so honest review.

19 hours ago, Adrian2 said:

Yeah I don't. Never saw Lycan or NInja skills in life. I didn't even played metin in my life! Sorry for my not so honest review.

The point of these skills aren't to be the same as lycan. The idea behind this is to make new skills that aren't over the top and have something different from the normal P skills. Also, these skills aren't to be used in servers with Lycan.

• Premium

At Insidious Poison & Ambush you should use a different animation than those hashtags going into the ground or exploding. They don't fit plus you would have 3 skills with kind of same animation, but the rest looks really good ;). Don't get me wrong, I like them all, but you could add some uniqueness to those 2. 

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Sonitex said:

At Insidious Poison & Ambush you should use a different animation than those hashtags going into the ground or exploding. They don't fit plus you would have 3 skills with kind of same animation, but the rest looks really good ;). Don't get me wrong, I like them all, but you could add some uniqueness to those 2. 

Thank you very much for the sugestion :)