Jump to content

Generate minimap to the existing map


Go to solution Solved by Galet,

Recommended Posts

Hi guys I have question, so I downloaded a map but it is without minimap, so how can I generate it by myself? any tips? thanks everyone for answers, cheers ^^

 

@Galet

I don't share my solution with the community because my solution is a little bit lame :P I have problem to open this map with world editor so I just delete this map and download another one with generated minimap :P, I'm no that kind of people who's just want to take solutions and don't giving nothing from myself to community

Cheers man ^^

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15647-generate-minimap-to-the-existing-map/
Share on other sites

  • Premium
  • Solution

One point for being polite, otherwise you solved your bug but you didn't shared the solution with us. This is a bit lame but I'll give the solution for everyone to know :

- Generate it using world editor, there's a special option for that, you even have an option to save the atlasmap.

Cheers !

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.