Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I got a problem with the new pet system when I summon a new pet, the pet give me random half human bonus I don't understand why if someone could help me fix it to put this bonus to 0 so when the pet is summoned it give 0 half human bonus.

I tried everything and after some research I found that the problem may come from those files, but I don't know where to search exactly ! Please some help would be great-full 

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 17
  • Good 3
  • Love 1
  • Love 5
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15602-bug-with-the-new-pet-system/
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.