Jump to content

Recommended Posts

641a717a89.png

 

As you can see in the print, there is one texture of the armor that doesn't have the alpha channel on and that same texture is the last texture in my .msm, does anyone know how to fix this?

I've thought about going into 3Ds max and changing the textures to .dds and it could work but I'm not able to import the bones so that's a nono for me.

If I change the order of the textures the last one will never have the working alpha channel.

If I change the textures to .dds in the .msm it doesn't change a thing, the last one will never have a working alpha channel. 

 

If anyone know how can I fix such thing, I would be gratefull. 

 

Best Regards, Heur.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15546-alpha-channel-not-working/
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Necro said:

You must edit binary file for more like two skin.. SourceSkin3 and TargetSkin3 arent supporting

I will give it a try. I kept on adding the alpha channels to the rest of the armor set and came across something bizzarre.

771592546a.png

41f1211742.png

 

de60753a1b.png

 

In the same texture, with the same alpha channel, it's applied to one part of the armor but not to the other. The upper part and lower part are from the same texture and have the same alpha channel yet it doesn't appear in the lower part. This has happaned with another texture where it would only show a little piece of it but not the full alpha channel.

If anyone knows how did this happen and how it could be fixed, I'd be very gratefull.

 

Best Retards, Heur.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15546-alpha-channel-not-working/#findComment-87188
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.